I am the owner and founder of Freestone Psychotherapy. I am a psychotherapist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Chicago with specialty training and experience in working with LGBTQ individuals, anxiety and depression, people navigating polyamorous and non-monogamous relationships, and those who would like a deeper understanding of themselves and their relationships.
My work is predominantly informed by relational theory – believing that most of the time things go wrong in life due to problems in our relationships with others. In short, when we feel connected to the people who are important to us, other things in life tend to run more smoothly. A supportive therapeutic relationship can be a place to explore how your patterns of relating to others are contributing to the problems you are experiencing.
- University of Chicago, AM
- Lecturer, University of Chicago Crown School of Social Work
- American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work
- Chicago Center for Psychoanalysis
- Illinois Society for Clinical Social Work
- Clinical Social Work Association
Email Kevin directly: