We are in network providers with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, PPO (All Therapists)
- Aetna (Kevin)
If you have one of these plans, please call your insurance company and ask them the following questions:
- What are my benefits for outpatient psychotherapy?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician or a pre-approval to see a mental health professional?
- Are there dollar limits, visit limits or other coverage limits for my mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible that needs to be met? Sometimes your deductible will not apply for mental health services. This means yo would only need to pay your copay. Be sure to ask specific questions about this.
Do I have a copay?
If you have an insurance plan aside from the ones above, you still may be able to have some or all of your session fees covered through your out-of-network benefits. You will need to ask your insurance company about any out-of-network coverage you may have.
Our fee for an individual session is $140. This will be due at the time of service unless you are using in-network insurance benefits. If you have additional questions about fees or insurance coverage, please give us a call.